Saturday 9 April 2016

AAA Cards: Game #61: Stencilling


Over at AAA Cards there is a fun challenge going on and the cards the AAA Card Team have made are just awesome! Check them out! I was so inspired and I decided to try the technique double stencilling out and this is what I came up with.




The double stencilling technique means you stencil, you ink, you put another stencil on top, you ink again in the same colour for a tone on tone pattern. Justine from the AAA Card Team made a video about it here.
I made a stencil/mask from my beloved bunny die and then I used a heart stencil. I used three different distress inks. I die-cutted three hearts from the top of the panel and then I glued the die cuts back at the bottom.


http://aaacards.blogspot.se/2016/03/game-61-stencilling.html

MATERIAL:
DIES:
Crea-Nest_lies: CLNestXXL 36
Wild Rose Studio: Love Bird Tree
Tim Holtz Alterations: Mini Bunny & Bow Set
INKS:
Distress Ink Pad: seedless preserves, worn lipstick, ripe persimon
OTHER:
Stencil: Hearts THS017
Dymo
Ribbon from flea market
Baker's Twine from Ordning&Reda

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the stencil inside the bunny! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!