Monday 28 March 2016

Fru Limegrön: Fredagsskiss #6

Yesterday, the Daylight Saving Time, or as we say in Sweden summer time (yeeeeey!) started. I really hate getting up one hour earlier in the mornings but I sure do love the longer evenings! It's 7 pm right now and the sun hasn't set yet. I begin to feel alive again! I love this time!

I found a sketch at the blog of Fru Limegrön and decided to have a go. The hanging labels in the sketch made me think of tea bags and I remembered I had some small labels in my stash. I've been wanting to use this cute freebie stamp from Craft Stamper and now was the time.

Tea for two?


MATERIAL:
STAMP:
Freebie from Craft Stamper
Roller stamp from Studio Calico
INK:
StazOn - Jet Black
DIE:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL nr 24
Small labels
Scrapbooking paper

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card you have made from the friday sketch and I hope you join in again. DT Lillian

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!