Friday 18 September 2015

Happy Birthday Anna!



Fabulous!

September really is the birthday month! I think I know someone who is born on every day in september!
This card is made for a newfound scrapping friend and I'm joining the challenges at Scrappa Loss (the challenge is to make something feminine and to use lace) and at Crafty Ribbons Challenge (the theme is birthday and of course: ribbons) with it.
The card is made in the same way as I described in Take It Make It challenge: September  but to make the card extre feminine I added some more gold foil at the bottom and some lace ribbon to cover the gap.


MATERIAL:
STAMP:
Old Loveletter J - INKIDO
VAM9071100: V&A Quilts 1700-2010 - Victoria and Albert Museum - Docrafts
INK:
Distress Ink Pads - antique linen, worn lipstick, drid marigold, spiced marmalade, pumice stone
EMBOSS - Tsukineko
DIES:
Fabulous - Technique Tuesday
OTHER:
Embossing powder - clear
Gold foil

Ribbon - Tiger and from  flea market

2 comments:

  1. Tack för ditt härliga bidrag till vår tävling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack för ditt bidrag till ScrappaLoss. Lycka till!

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!