Friday 4 September 2015

Life Book week 36

Finding Strenght with Donna Downey (main lesson)

I finally found some strenght and did another Life Book lesson! I have been waiting for this lesson with Donna. I took a class with her in Stockholm last year and it was awsome! I'm so glad I already had some of the materials she used. We got a bottle of the india ink she used and since she spoke so well of Golden, I have bought a few. Just a few, since they are very expensive in Sweden! I still had to be very creative and use other materials.


Finding strenght


MATERIAL:
White Gesso
Clear Gesso
Panduro Acrylic Retarder
Golden Soft Gel (Matte)
Golden High Flow Acrylics
Duga Liquid Metal - Classic Copper
Bombay Dr Martins India Ink - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!