Saturday 4 January 2014

Life Book 2014 - warm up exercise

I'm so happy, I got Life Book 2014 for Christmas! It was all I wished for, and I got it! I knew that I was going to get it because my husband spoils me! And ok, I did a bit of nagging too! I also sat beside him when he ordered it! ; )
I have been waiting for this online class since last summer when I read about the Life Book 2013. I'm not good at catching up so I decided to wait and see if there was going to be a Life Book 2014. And now finally, I'm going to do the Life Book! I am super excited, because I know it's going to change my life!

Anyhow, I haven't done the first lession yet. This is only the warm up exercise. And I think it's was a nice start! It's going to be a marvellous year!


MATERIAL
Watercolor paper - Moulin du Coq 325 g/m²
Pencil
Neocolor II - Ice Blue, Violet, White
Distress Paints - Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserve
Duga - Dynasty Pewter
Gesso, white
Mod Podge
Staedtler permanent pen, black
Page from music book (first heart)
Old lamp-shade (second heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!