Friday 22 March 2013

Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge

I was so happy when I came across Tim Holtz's Tattered Floral Challenge (be sure to check out all the awesome contributions!), because I already had the die! And I knew exactely what I wanted to make! Some time ago I saw adorable flowers to put on dog collars, but the were quite expensive and even more expensive to deliver to Sweden. So I tried to crochet one, it didn't turn out very nice and it also got quite dirty. These dies were perfect to make this collar flower! I have used fabrics (made the flowers a bit more sturdy with mod podge), canvas and an old Thera-Band (a band for exercising, last picture!).
And no - she didn't like her new collar! ; )


 






MATERIAL:
DIES:
Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals

INK:
Distress Stains: broken china, shabby shutters, brushed pewter
OTHER:
Epiphany Crafts tool - EC Shape Studio Round 14
Metal Settings Round 14 Silver
3D Crystal Glaze
Micro beads
rub on letters
Mod podge
Fabric from flea market
Thera-Band
Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!