Saturday 18 February 2012

My first crop!



Today is an exciting day! I'm going to my first crop and I'm going to participate in my first ATC swap! I live in a small town and finally I've found som fellow crafters nearby (thank you Internet!). We are 8 that have started a group on Facebook and 7 will come!! I am so excited!

The theme for the ATC swap was "Me". I've created a pink (♥) ATC with a patterned paper which representate a wallpaper (I love interior design), I've stamped a cat (♥), dog paws (♥) and a pelargonium (♥). Stamped the word Ciao since I love everything about Italy. I've also handwritten the world Ciao since I love writing, calligraphy and fonts. And since I am a medical secretary ATC means something else for me, Anatomic Therapeutic Chemical classification system, so I also wrote down the number of my favourite drug. At least the days I've got a headache! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!