Monday 16 January 2012

Hero Arts blog hop

Did some serious blog hopping this weekend on ever so inspiring Hero Arts blog. The blog hop was to celebrate their 2012 catalog. I planned to be creative this weekend, but got stuck in front of the computer instead! But it was totally worth it! I got so many ideas and found so many things things I'd like to try out. I will list my ideas here and hopefully, some day (if there isn't another blog hop soon!), I can link back to what I was inspired to do!






  • Sally Sherfield (Created by Sally) used a color combo I'd like to try out; green, brown and purple. She also, just like Tiffany, uses a border made of what seems to be really old paper. I really like that vintage touch! Sally also made a super romantic card with a rose stamp she has inked and watercolored with the same ink. And to top that off a white embossed script stamp over the image. Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!