Sunday 21 May 2017

Paper Smooches: May 2017 challenge - Flowers

"Now life starts"...


Two of my colleagues at work are retiring shortly and I was asked to make them a card. One colleague is a medical secretary who likes bingo, the other one is a nurse who likes travelling and motorbikes. I was planning on making the cards in the same style but as I went along I changed a few things.
I used a really pretty flower die from Paper Smooches and decided to play along in the May challenge of Paper Smooches.




To the medical secretary I found a really nice paper with typewriters - it is sooo pretty, but unfortunately I don't know the brand. There are gold foiled accents on the paper and I found some kind of self adhesive gold foil from which I die-cutted the flower. The sentiment is stamped with an alphabet from Concord & 9th. Love it - I don't have to write the sentiments any longer! This colleague also likes bingo so I made a background with a bingo stamp.

"Now life starts"


To the nurse I found a paper with a travelling theme. Instead of die-cutting a circle I used a manilla tag. She also loves motorbikes and inside the card and outside the envelope I have used a washi tape which looks like a highway! So clever! I'm a bit proud of myself, actually! 😉


"Now life starts"

The front - love vellum envelopes!

The back - with an alphabet washi and a highway washi!


MATERIAL:
DIES:
Paper Smooches -  Adorable Array Die
La Coppia Creativa - Cerch Cuciti (circle)
STAMPS:
Concord & 9th - Sophisticated Script Stamp Set
Prima - Bingo
PAPER:
Simple Stories - You Are here! - Item #6209 Boarding Pass
OTHER:
Vellum envelope
Manilla tag
Alphabet gold stickers - Panduro
Washi (the highway one comes from Sirapiparis)

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH! I love how you added those leafy die cuts around your center panel! Those papers are perfect!!! THANKS for joining in the fun with our May challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!