Saturday 27 June 2015

DaliART - Colour of the Month challenge - June



I am in love with butterflies at the moment!


In DaliART's Colour of the Month challenge you are supposed create something in light purple. Easy peasy! I love light purple!



I decided to make a few more wedding cards for my friend to chose from, so I made another wedding card. Wedding cards that are in just one colour are very striking, I think.
I am in love with all theses stitched dies that are so popular right now, but I haven't afforded one yet. I was thrilled when I found some stiched dies in an old set I've got by Quickutz!

In this card I have die-cutted some flowers in the actual card, used a stiched die to make a pattern and on top of it all I glued die-cutted butterflies. The charm looked very plain so I added some extra glitter to it.

The charm with the extra glitter

MATERIAL:
DIES:
Quickutz: Special Delivery
Spellbinders: Les Papillons S4-371
OTHER:
Card &  Envelope from Panduro
Glitter flakes from Panduro
Gitter from Panduro
Sequins from Dollar Store
3D Crystal Glaze
Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!