Sunday 26 May 2013

12 tags of 2013 - May

 
 
May has been a busy month with sowing seeds, taking cuttings and repotting but here's my May tag finally. As usual I didn't have all the stuff Tim used, and since this tag was about rub ons I just needed to have some. I went to the the annual scrapbooking fair in the beginning of May and I found two (!) sets of rub ons to chose from! I don't think rub ons are very popular in Sweden yet. But neither did I think that I would use rub ons and even more like to use them! This was certainly a fun tag to make.
 
 
As usual I used the same colors as Tim. It's a good practise to use the colors that I normally don't use. I made a few tags as usual and all of the tags turned out different (take a look at this really, really pale one here!)
Instead of a enameled tag I used a metallic flower on which I punched the sentiment 'expect miracles', suiting the month of May as everything seems possible in this lovely month of the year! Instead of the film strip I stamped on the same transparency film I used on the April tag.
 




MATERIAL:
INK:
Distress  Stain - wild honey, picked raspberry, evergreen bough, broken china
Distress Ink Pad - walnut stain, rusty hinge, evergreen bough
StazOn - Black
STAMPS:
Stampers Anonymous - Flight of Fancy
Basic Grey - Aviary
OTHER:
7gypsies - steampunk rubbings - numbers
Arkwright - Transparency Film for Computer Printers
Metallic flower (with Alcohol Ink and some acrylic paint to make the sentiment stand out)
Ribbon from flea market

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!