Tuesday 28 June 2016

Paper Smooches June Challenge

What a wonderful world

Paper Smooches is having a challenge now in June and the theme is: Layers. That sounded like a lot of fun so I decided to play along.

When I was coloring the flowers for my previous projects in June I ended up with a lot of colored images that I wasn't pleased with. I really hate to throw stuff away so I sat looking at the pieces and turning them round wondering if I could use them in my art journal. All of a sudden I saw that the back of a image was really pretty. I started playing a bit with it and added a few layers and ended up with a really nice card after all!
The layers of the card are the actual card with some adhesive paper lace on the edges, two die cut panels, one chipboard frame painted with crackle accents and then filled with glossy accents and some micro beads, a chipboard butterfly painted with crackle accents and some Diamond Dust, adhesive letters and a die cut sentiment.


The front, which isn't very nice


The back, which is a lot nicer!




MATERIAL:
STAMP:
Unknown
DIES:
Crea-Nest-Lies - CLNestXXL 36
Paper Smooches - Kudos words J3D149
OTHER:
3D Crystal Glaze - YouDo
Crackle Accents - Ranger
Diamond Dust - Floracraft
Chipboard (unknown)
Adhesive paper lace (unknown)
Letters - Panduro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!