Saturday 25 June 2016

More 'With love'...

More 'With love'!

When I was making cards yesterday I did a whole lot of painting before achieved the result that I wanted. Not all of them were bad, but they didn't have that soft look that I wanted. One of them was painted with Copics and the colors were a little stronger. When I tried that one on a bright green panel I got a whole different look that I also was happy with. I added some distress color around the flower to make it pop and then I added some Wink of Stella on the flower.
I'm entering this card to the June challenge of Scrap Africa (mood board). I just can't get enough of those pretty colors! I love those shades of green, turqoise and pink.
I'm also entering the June challenge of Seven Hills Crafts (sketch). I'm really not good with sketches, I have to follow them almost completely. I have just made the panel bigger on my card.

The mood board of Scrap Africa

The sketch of Seven Hills Crafts

I did a WHOLE LOT of painting yesterday!

I am in LOVE with these colors!

MATERIAL:
STAMP:
Unknown
DIE:
Waffle Flower - 310021 With Love
Crea-Nest-Lies - CLNestXXL 36
COLOR:
Tsukineko - Emboss
Embossing powder - Reprint - White
Copic - E40, BG000, BG72, R21, R30, G82, G40, G24, YG03
Distress Pad: Broken China
Wink of Stella - Gl. Clear 999
OTHER:
Sequins

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, delicate card. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and elegant card! Love it! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous in so many ways! I love it!!!! Simple,clean and elegant...Thanks you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! So simple and so delicate! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean & simple but still adore!! thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!